How to delete your temporary internet files.
Open Internet explorer
Press Ctrl+Shift+Delete or go to Tools->Safety->Delete Browsing History
Ensure that ONLY "Preserve Favorites website data" and "Temporary Inter files and website files" are selected
Open Mozilla Firefox
Press Ctrl+Shift+Delete or go to the Firefox Menu->Options->Privacy and click "Clear your recent history"
In the "Time range to clear" field select "Everything"
- Ensure that ONLY "Cache" and "Offline Website Data" are selected.
Click "Clear now"
- Open Google Chrome
- Press Ctrl+Shift+Delete or Open the Google Chrome menu Settings->History->Clear browsing data
- In the "Obliterate the following items from" field select "The beginning of time"
- Ensure that ONLY "Cached images and files" is selected
- Click "Clear Browsing History